It is Friday today. Time flies, I wish I was still on a camel like last week. This was a week full of appointments, and my head is overflowing of all developments and new ideas. But that’s just exciting, dreaming away.
Tonight I’m going to enjoy a nice dinner with the manfriend and we will visit a concert by Qeaux Qeaux Joans. Late birthday present. Do you know her? I listen to her music regularly and am very happy that I can see her live tonight. In november we go to Daughter, also quite amazing. I still have a lot of Jordan posts planned, please be patient. A small instagram diary of recent weeks. I was mainly in Jordan.
1. a camel seen from the front is the most funny thing that I’ve ever seen
2. and the world the most beautiful
3. new vintage leather boots
4. this morning I received beautiful boxes of Clipper organic tea. Delicious!
5. autumn clothing
6. delicious pumpkin soup with coriander and mint at Momento. Hmm!
7. Have had a very nice day with Anouk
8. still very happy with the compass on my back.
9. I found this gorgeous vintage bag
10. we have had a long time waiting in Bucharest (Romania) where we spent exploring the city and ate local food
11. this morning I organized the kitchen. Totally happy with all the delicious sambals, fresh herbs, vinegar and oils
12. looooove it
13. Noot climbs into the curtains.
15. happiest moments
16. we woke up in one of the Bedouin camps. Wow.