What a busy week! The week is already full to bursting with work, blogs write ahead, big spring clean (we get baby sitters in home) and itself we had to arrange all holiday preparations and his Monkey balls went there. And then I was also surprised with three additional commands with a deadline by a day. Haaa!
Well, not at all very though. We’re going to Jordan: the day after tomorrow (!). I just can’t wait! Even flying can I find delicious. We have a long time also in Bucharest, so here we go another round walk and a snack. I so agree my backpack for a ‘ Pack and capture what I take ‘ blog. Though it will be a slightly different wrapping party than usually, I should only long garments with it. Fun with 40 degrees, but respect for the culture and the faith is for me a matter of course.
Bring on those camels, fresh mint tea, Bedouin, desert, dead sea, Red Sea, beautiful souvenirs and delicious hummus. And as I have a little hinted this backpack-trip a fun combination of work and passion and should I then also a few special hotels, hostels and desert camps. Wow, what an honor. Extremely grateful. I think it is so special that we go to the Middle East. Although the known continent for us under Asia, for me it feels yet again as a new adventure.
I still love to read about your dreams in the What about you? post!
1. Yay, the backpack would be out of the closet
2. I got a very nice new painting of a crochet Ot to the ugly & Sien frame wall
3. Wow, a press package a nice site, with also a present for one of you!
4. this nice backpack I scored for 2 euros on Ebay
5. I had something to celebrate and we do that with B&J!
6. my father spent about 15 boxes with childhood memories and what erfstukjes of Grandpa and Grandma along, including old-fashioned continents this gift series
7. I have a slightly old leather Moroccan poufs obsession
8. a nice fresh leftovers soup as lunch
9. this gift watches do I want to sell on the Web shop also, what do you guys think?
10. so that you also have something to laugh: my disastrous photo identification and compared to that of five years ago I am not changed?!
11. Goodbye beautiful and proudly amassed stamps
12. We found a painting with a OWL of clock parts
13. Dad and Diana eat came and we made delicious curry
14. and I got this beautiful Ti Sento ring of pap
15. say goodbye to Monkey his balls
16. This is the ‘ search ‘ the monkey puzzle