I think everyone is a bit down as summer is ending. Plenty of rain and there is a cold winter coming. I want it to be Christmas and after that, let the summer come back again. This week consisted mainly of rain and work, but I also had fun with girlfriends and day trips, cat cuddling, candles and lots of good cooking. Amsterdam also welcomed me a lot this week.
By the way, my webshop is still in progress but there are other great things coming as well. I’m still as enthusiastic, and hopefully are you curious about my (vintage) sellings. Well, my week.
1. Autumn. Thisleaf followed me all day in Amsterdam
2. A wonderful day with Debby ata cosy bloggersdiner in honor of the new menu of Brasserie Hoofdstad, Hotel l’Europe in Amsterdam
3. Vintage purchases in Amsterdam: a yellow fluff jacket and a skirt
4. Mandy visited and we were fooling around in the Dille & Kamille store
5. Aap en Noot guard my laptop and are demanding a catspam
6. fFirst homemade pumpkin soup this year
7. And autumnal purchases for the home
8. Delicious diner at Beide Dames in Arnhem
11. New jars and dishes and spices and that makes me a really happy idiot
12. Advantage of autumn: delicious dinners
13. Like this eggplant from the oven with thyme, almonds, nuts, rice and yoghurt-mint sauce.
14. My friend Maaike made this footstool for me, amazing huh?
15. We edited the Jordan movie
16. A drink with friends in the Little Buddha bar